Most Funny Happy BIrthday Messages Ever

61. “Happy birthday weekend! You’re so lucky that you don’t have to endure an office birthday party.”

62. “It’s your birthday – a time for celebration. You’ve now reached an age where you can use the candles on your cake to light up your entire home. Happy birthday!”

63. “Happy birthday to someone who’s age has finally surpassed their number of Twitter followers.”

64. “I’m sending this birthday wish to someone who is now too old to sit through a whole movie without having to get up to use the bathroom.”

good morning message for husband

65. “I hope your birthday is filled with happiness and joy. Oh, you’re spending it with your family? I’m sorry –truly.”

66. “For your birthday this year, I’m going to give you a piece of paper that might be worth $450 million – but is probably really worth nothing.”

67. “Happy birthday to someone who is so old and lonely, they could be the subject of a spooky Halloween ghost story.”

68. “Happy birthday! May you live to be so old, handicapped stalls become a necessity and not just a spacious place to do your business.”

69. “I hope that you live to be so old, your family members talk about you like you’re not even there. Happy birthday!”

70. “Hey – don’t stress about getting older. You’re still young enough to be a professional curler, and that’s saying something. Happy birthday!”

marriage anniversary wishes to husband

71. “Happy birthday! I would have bought you a present, but I didn’t think you wanted me to take money out of the alcohol budget.”

72. “Sending birthday wishes to someone who can still pass for a non-embarrassing age.”

73. “May you live long enough to be the direct cause of a Silver Alert. Happy birthday!”

74. “Happy birthday to someone I truly hope is not having a mid-life crisis.”

75. “Happy birthday to someone I hope realizes is way too old to go snowboarding or surfing.”

76. “Congratulations! You’re now so old, you’ll need performance-enhancing drugs just to ride a stationary bike. Happy birthday!”

happy birthday wishes to my lovely sister

77. “Wishing a happy birthday to someone who is old enough to have sent out birthday wishes on MySpace.”

78. “Happy birthday to someone who is almost old enough to die from the flu.”

79. “Happy birthday to a person so old, they use their smartphone to make an actual phone call.”

80. “Here’s to a special birthday! May you get so intoxicated, you forget how old you’re getting.”

81. “I hope your birthday is at least half as exciting as you portray it on Facebook and Instagram. Happy birthday!”

good night message for her

82. “Happy birthday! You’ve now reached an age where it’s no longer appropriate to claim you’re 29.”

83. “Happy birthday to the one person whose agelessness is incredibly irritating.”

84. “Happy birthday and congratulations on becoming that “old, weird” person at summer music festivals.”

85. “It’s your birthday – let’s over-celebrate!”

86. “Happy birthday, girl. I remember a time when you weren’t so disturbingly old.”

87. “Happy birthday to you – and your newest chin.”

88. “Happy birthday! I’m just here for some cake.”

good morning sms for friends

89. “Hey there! Happy birthday! I was going to bake you a delicious rum cake, but I decided to go with a regular cake. Also, I’m really drunk.”

90. “Birthdays are nothing more than nature’s way of telling us to sit down and eat more cake! I’m so glad that today is your birthday, and I can eat – I mean, share – your cake.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Birthday Quotes For Brother