Best Birthday Quotes For Brother

61. “Happy birthday to the brother that brought color and happiness into the world.”

62. “The world was a darker, colorless place until the day you were born. On your birthday, remember just how special you truly are.”

63. “The memories of our childhood are always fresh in my mind, reminding me how awesome it is to be a brother.”

funny birthday wishes for boss

64. “The best man that I know is my brother. Happy birthday.”

65. “Today is your birthday and I forgot to buy you a card, but I did leave you money on the table!”

66. “What can I say? You’re my brother and today is your birthday, so get up and let’s party.”

67. “It’s your 30th birthday and no matter how many times you tell me, I still think you’re getting old.”

68. “Happy 20th. This birthday is a tease. You’re a man in the eyes of the law, but you still can’t drink for another year!”

69. “It seems like yesterday I was crying because I wasn’t the only child anymore. Now, I am crying because it’s my brother’s birthday.”

anniversary wishes for friends

70. “Your birthday is a time to remember and rejoice.”

71. “Happy Birthday to the brother that taught me to keep my chin up and fight when your back is against the wall.”

72. “It’s hard to express your feelings for your brother, but on their birthday, tell them you love them and how special they are. I love you, bro. Happy Birthday.”

73. “At first, I thought today was like any other day, but then I remembered it is your birthday. Happy birthday!”

74. “The honor of calling you my brother is amplified on today because it’s a very special day – happy birthday.”

75. “All of the cake in the world doesn’t express how much happiness you bring to our family. Happy birthday!”

birthday messages for friend

76. “You have always been a good friend, but you’re an even better brother. Happy birthday.”

77. “I like to pick on you and tease you, but the truth is, the day you were born, mom told me I was her favorite.”

78. “I always thought that you would live until you’re 100, and you’re almost there – happy birthday.”

79. “Happy birthday to my best friend and brother.”

80. “A brother’s love is one that is disguised in arguments and disagreements and unending love. Happy birthday.”

good night sms for friends

81. “Today is your birthday, and I want you to know that I cherish each birthday I spend with you.”

82. “Do you remember our old days when we used to hate each other’s birthday because we wouldn’t get presents? I still hate when you get presents, but since today is your birthday, here is a present from me.”

83. “You may be only one person, but to me, you’re the best brother anyone could ever have. Happy birthday.”

84. “Another year has passed and now it’s time to spend your birthday getting drunk!”

85. “I grow up a little each year, but you’ll always be my big brother. Happy birthday.”

86. “What do you tell the best brother in the world on his birthday?”

87. “I thought of something witty to say, but I will be nice since it is your birthday. Have a great day!”

good morning wishes for girlfriend

88. “The day is still so fresh and new, but you, you’re getting old as each birthday passes.”

89. “Who needs to have a party when every day is a new adventure with your brother? Happy birthday.”

90. “I would dress up as a clown and sing happy birthday to you, but I am scared of clowns, so I will just write you this text instead.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Funny Happy BIrthday Messages Ever